Buffalo Residential Carpet Cleaning
Professional Residential Carpet Cleaning Services
Proudly Serving Buffalo and Western New York
Clear Choice is the company to call when you need a Buffalo carpet cleaning company.
Our goal is to keep your family, pets, and home, clean and safe. Clear Choice Carpet Cleaning uses only non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning products on your carpets.
How Often Should I Clean My Carpets?
Clear Choice recommends the following cleaning schedule for your home to have a professional carpet cleaning:
Generally speaking, our recommendation is to have your carpets cleaned once or twice per year, varying based on the amount of wear and traffic the carpeting receives. Don’t wait until your carpets look dirty, as damage to the fibers has already occurred.
For pet owners, or if you reside in a home or apartment where people smoke, we recommend more frequent cleanings, typically every four to six months, to help keep your carpet free of permanent stains or odors.
For families suffering from seasonal allergies, we also recommend carpet cleaning every four to six months. Cleaning your carpet regularly keeps the pollen and allergens from building up and will also remove 99% of the allergens already in your carpet.
What Do I Need to Do to Prepare for a Professional Carpet Cleaning?
We would ask that you please vacuum your carpet before we arrive. However, you do not need to move your furniture in preparation for cleaning. We do ask however that you help with the following:
Post Cleaning Guidelines
Your rugs may be damp, therefore we caution and/or recommend the following:
- If possible, if there is anything that is easily breakable, we would ask that you remove it prior to cleaning.
- If possible, remove any books, papers, boxes or baskets from the floor. If this is difficult, our carpet cleaning experts will be happy to do it for you. We suggest you not place these items back on the carpet until the area is dry.
Clear Choice is the best Buffalo-based residential carpet cleaning company. How can we say that? Simply because we guarantee our carpet cleaning and provide top notch customer service. Anything else is unacceptable.
We are available 24/7 to help you with your carpet cleaning needs. Please contact us at 827-8484.
- If able, we recommend you limit the amount of walking on the damp carpet.
- When possible, keep pets and children off the carpet while the carpet is drying.
- If you walk with bare feet be careful if you walk from the damp carpet onto tile or hard-wood flooring, as they may become slippery.
- We recommend you put a towel down at the front door so your family and friends can wipe their feet and not track in dirt onto the damp carpet.
- We have tabs to put under your furniture, when applicable, so you can have peace of mind that there will be no damage or staining to your furniture or carpet.
- Areas that were more heavily soiled may take longer to dry. Avoid usage of those areas as much as possible.
I will never use anyone else! They got out of stain that has been in our carpet for three years and three other cleaning services try to get it out! Great courteous and prompt service.
– Marlena Slupinski Lippa